Rhine Falls, Switzerland

December 26, 2007

Christmas Day




I got up early and got ready for work and then woke up the kids at 7. They just hurried and opened presents so I wouldn't miss anything. I told them that they would have all day to play with everything. I worked until 5pm and then we went to dinner at the Taylor's house. We played air hockey and other games. It was a lot of fun. I even made eggnog pie, I think they liked it too! Chris built a stand for the tree last week, YEA!! Thank goodness I have great neighbors here. The Bullmore's were going to come and visit this week from Flagstaff but the forecast shows snow every day for the next week so they decided they better not come. The roads get really bad over the mountains so it is probably a good idea if they don't. We are disappointed though.

7 comments:

Hillary said...

I sure don't miss working on holidays!! Looks like you made the most of it though. Cindi said she thinks it's getting better there... what do you think? I hope so, because lots of people sure seemed unhappy when I was there. I saw Dustin (the FLEX HUC) at Deseret Book and he said pretty much the same thing.

PAULA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PAULA said...

It is getting better I think. It is just so busy all the time. There isn't much of a break very often, lunch is even rarer than it was at CW. We don't even get to see a lot of them very often, like melissa, dustin, linda, they are stuck in a far back corner. How are you liking your job? She's always hiring here. :) We miss you.

Hillary said...

Nah, I have gone completely in the other direction and am enjoying having lunch breaks and down time for a change. If I ever get to change my schedule to 4 10s though I might pick up some short shifts at LDS or something though. I can't take call though... that's just way too much.

Marianne said...

Paula--so fun to see/read your blog! I love how many people I have found while "blog surfing!" Your family looks great!

Marianne (Hardy)

PAULA said...

Marianne-
Wow! It is nice to hear from you. I hope your family is doing well. It is fun to find people isn't it?
Do you have one?

Marianne said...

No....perhaps someday if I have children.