Rhine Falls, Switzerland

December 15, 2007

Colton Snowboarding



Colton has been snowboarding 3 times this season so far. He would go every day if I would let him. He took these pictures last weekend but he resized them so they are kind of hard to see. Colton is wearing the Jazz jersey, Chad is in the green and white, and Dillon is wearing red. I am waiting for the day that he breaks something. I just tell him to make sure he tells the ambulance to take him to my hospital! Oh ya, Colton got his braces off last month but he hasn't let me take any pictures of him showing teeth yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see that you left me a comment! Yeah we moved back to winslow. Andrew has been working with my dad and i'm going to be doing his paper work. We bought a little house just down the street from the rootbeer stand. It's lots of fun having my own house that i can do stuff with. And yes we are wanting to come to utah some time here in the next year.... maybe when jesse and amber have their baby. It has been such a long time since I've seen you all. I couldn't believe how big colton had gotten when he came with aunt susie a couple of months ago. Well thanks for leaving me a comment!