Rhine Falls, Switzerland

January 13, 2008

January 11th

I am sorry my posts this month will probably be about Mike. This is kind of a hard month for me. There isn't anything going on here anyway, except for way too much work and way too much snow!

So the 11th would have been our 16th anniversary. Of course I had to work. My friend Debbie brought these pretty flowers, how nice was that?

On Saturday morning I got my hair cut, it is a little lighter than I wanted but I think I will like it. (The picture on the bottom)

Saturday evening, Chris and Courtnie took me out for a night of fun. :) I was a little apprehensive because I thought they should just go on a date themselves instead of dragging me along. How fun for them to have a 3rd wheel, Courtnie wouldn't even let me sit in the back seat. We did have a good time though. We went to watch "The Bucket List" (which I would highly recommend), then we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner which was excellent, I even ate a mushroom and it was good! No, they couldn't stop there, we went to Cold Stone for ice cream. I am lucky to have such great friends here, it is hard sometimes being here alone with the kids.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, Courtnie, and Debbie sound like great people. I am glad that you are surrounded by people who care so much about you (with you being so far from home) and are able to help you get through the hard times. I know you miss Mike terribly every day, and especially on a date like your anniversary. Hugs.

Just know that I am sending my love your way. I hope it helps just a little.

Stac

PAULA said...

Thanks, it does

Anonymous said...

I love your new haircut! It's really cute... I want YOUR hair dresser :) SO hard to find someone you like, I keep hoping Karen will move back!! I really been thinking about Mike alot lately, I am sure I have some pictures on my computer that you may not have. We'll have to get on at the same time while I'm home to compare. I miss U guys....

Love U - Cindy

Anonymous said...

Wit Woo! Sexy momma! I love your haircut!
I don't know who these good friends "Chris and Courtnie" are...You'll have to introduce me to them....

PAULA said...

Ya, I think you'd really like her husband. She makes him do all my honey do's too-poor guy! :)

Corri Havlicek said...

Oh Wow! You are one hot Mama! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Well you sure are purtty. I have'nt seen you since you had your touch up. You look wonderful. The hair color makes your eyes really stand out. I love it. I'm trying to get the nerve up to cut mine off. It's going to get hot soon enough and I don't want this main. Are you working tomorrow. If not call me I want to see how your doing. Love ya Judy