Rhine Falls, Switzerland

March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Corey!


Keaton




March 29th - I can't believe that Corey is 12! Wow, time sure flies by fast. She asked for a tool box with tools and art supplies. Oh yes, and a razor. She finally gets to shave her legs (not that she really needed to though). I of course had to work again so we had a little party after I got home with the Cederholms. On Monday I am taking Corey and her friend, Katie, to dinner and to get pedicures. She has wanted to do that for a long time too.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I can not believe that Corey is already 12! Its been such a long time since I have seen you all. Hopefully one of these days we can make a trip to Utah and come see everyone.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Corey..she gets to go to YW now!! That cake looks so yummy I love oreos! I agree with jackie, we really want to make a trip up there, my mom is up there this week and we wanted to come, but the Stake Pres. forgot to save us any tickets...oh well maybe next time!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Corey hope your birthday was as much fun as a 12 year old can handle. i wish i could have been there i love cake and the oreo's look so good!! have fun spending your b-day money on some cool things just for you. love you, granma diane

Anonymous said...

I guess it's never to late share Birthday Wishes. I have to say that Corey was my second little girl, Paula of couse is my first. The day Corey was born her Dad came across the street to our house and begged me to make Paula go to the hospital. We hadn't really known them all that long so I wasn't sure how Paula would feel about my ordering her about. But ture to her nature Paula put up with it. Corey was born later that day. When she arrived home she stole our hearts, and she still has a hold of them now. She's growing into such a beautiful young lady. We are so proud of her. So "Big Girl" we are so glad you had a wonderful Birthday, we miss you and hope to see you soon. Love the Toledo's