Rhine Falls, Switzerland

April 11, 2008

Grandma Linda and Grandpa Gordon

My Mom and Gordon came to visit this past weekend. They stayed an extra day because it snowed and I really wanted them to stay. We always have a good time, but things get wild with 4 dogs in the house. Rico LOVES it! Molly is the only one that wants to play with him though.

Grandma made Corey's skirt for the play, what a relief, one less thing I have to worry about doing. They left Tuesday morning and only got about 15 miles from our home when their brakes went out. They had to stop and have them replaced. At least they weren't in the middle of nowhere when it happened. They made it home safe and sound.

BeeBee
Molly
Minnie

1 comment:

Jackie said...

How fun! It's fun when they come to Grandma Dona's house on sunday nights with there dogs. It's a wild house but that makes it fun. It makes me laugh everytime I see BeBe. I dont know why but she just looks like that little thing on Ice Age. The one that trys to get the acorn (I dont know what it is). It's too funny!