Rhine Falls, Switzerland

January 07, 2009

Dinner with the Christensen's

Yes I know these posts are all out of order but that is just how it is!

In October, I found my old friend Kristin (Kimberlin) Christensen on facebook (another reason you should get on there if you aren't!!). I haven't seen her for way too long! They live just south of us about 50 miles. She invited us to her house for dinner and we had a great time. She's got a great family!


Erika on the porch. Such a cute house!


A lake on the adjoining property, they swim in it during the summer.


Corey and Barbie


Barbie not so happy!


Kimber, Mark, Erika, Kristin, Corey, Paula, Justine, and Colton

Notice Erika holding hands with Mark, it's a problem! She does it to everyone. I think she just misses having her Dad around.

1 comment:

Green Acres said...

That was such a great time..even though we had a rodeo! I promise it must have been the storm brewing....We need to do it again! Love ya! Kristin