Rhine Falls, Switzerland

January 09, 2009

Bedtime

This is just too cute not to share. This is what I found last night when I went to bed. The dog was also asleep until I got the camera out. This is usually the scene I see every night when I go to bed.

I don't know how this happened. I have NEVER had a dog sleep on the bed and especially NOT under the covers! She thinks that's where she belongs though. Usually right on top of my legs. I am glad she doesn't really shed.
The cat is angry at all of us because the dog took over his spot.

How has this happened? I'm sharing my nice big bed with an 8 year old and now a dog! Will Erika ever sleep in her own bed? She promises it will be before she's 20!! That's good to know. :-)


6 comments:

Corri Havlicek said...

Yes, that's too cute!

Stephanie said...

Too cute, its funny that she actually sleeps under the covers too! Tim thought he wouldn't share his bed with animals either...guess who won that battle!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! that is cute! Judy's got to see that!

Melissa and Travis said...

oh how cute!!! and Erika still in your bed, i love it! glad somethings haven't changed!
Sure do miss being close to you guys!

Anonymous said...

This is truly a Kodak moment and to cute. Even if Erika goes to her own bed I'm sure Izzy has no immedite plans as she isn't letting go of the person who saved her life and thats you.

Barker said...

I love those puppy ears!