Rhine Falls, Switzerland

January 06, 2009

Thanksgiving 2008

Once again we packed up and drove to Winslow for Thanksgiving.
The kids were worried about missing more school so we didn't leave until after 2pm. That was a mistake! We had barely crossed over the mountains when the snow started to fall and it was already dark. What a long drive - we had snow, rain, fog, deer, coyotes and racoons! CRAZY!!

I failed to take very many pictures, I'm disappointed about that. Diane, Carl, Stacey, Ryan and Caden came on Friday. I had lunch with Virginia and Yolanda on Friday. Judy and Steven also came from Phoenix on Saturday. We had lots of company but it was great to see everyone. I miss my family and friends for sure.



Virginia, Paula and Yolanda - That was so great! I'm not even sure the last time we all got together.


Rest area - Dog stop! Colton's picture of the sun (technically the rail-always dreaming of snowboarding). We brought a puppy back to Jesse and Amber in Provo. That's 3 dogs and 3 kids in the car for 11+ hours! It was much longer on the way home.


Tawny


Denise and Grandma Jerry


Daniel, Cindy and Dad


We stayed with Dona and Gerry this year. I think we wore them out with all of our company!


Erika, Lyndsay and Corey


Mike and Cindy


Lyndsay and Colton


As many grandkids as we could find at the moment!


Cindy, Daniel, Mom and Paula - Missing my oldest brother David


Diane and Bean, the hosts of Thanksgiving dinner every year!

2 comments:

Corri Havlicek said...

and I didn't get to see you...again...

PAULA said...

I know! I'm sorry, it gets so crazy and I was sick part of the time. It wasn't good! :)