Rhine Falls, Switzerland

February 08, 2008

Black Cloud


Everyone who knows me knows that I can always find something good in even the very worst situations. BUT, I feel like I have had a black cloud over my head going on 3 months now. I just can't shake it.
The most recent would be hitting a piece of flying tire on the freeway yesterday morning and breaking out the fog lamp on my car. The good thing was that I didn't get a flat tire and I still made it to work on time. Geez, when will it end??

This makes me think of 3 things that my Mom would say to me over the years:

1. This too shall pass

2. Life's not fair, you better get used to it. (I say this to my kids all the time) :)

AND

3. It could always be worse! (There is a children's book with this title, if you haven't read it before you should)

SO, there must be something really great headed my way. Things will surely change soon!

No comments: