Rhine Falls, Switzerland

February 19, 2008

Rock Band

Ok, so I have finally given in! My neighbors are all playing Guitar Hero and I couldn't figure out what the fuss was. We've had it for over a year and I hadn't ever played. I guess I was missing out. :)
Well, the girls decided they wanted to buy Rock Band and so they pooled what money they had and I paid for the rest. What a blast! We are having too much fun! The best part is that we can all play together and no one is left out. Hey, at least we are having family time.

5 comments:

Hillary said...

I'm so jealous. Wii doesn't have Rock Band yet, but I hear it's way better than guitar hero. I went and saw Mandy Johnson today and she said she was so said that you guys weren't in the same ward anymore. How's it going in the brand new one? Is anyone doing any showers for Raquel? I think her wedding is in May and we should do one if not.

PAULA said...

It is so much fun. Too bad I have to work the next two days!
We've only been one week so I can't really tell you yet. We are all bummed about it. How do you know Mandy? I can't figure that one out yet.
I haven't heard about a shower. I doubt anyone is planning anything. It is kind of lame there. We can do it, I will help you if you want to. Her ring is really pretty.

Stephanie said...

Soooo Fun, we just bought it for ourselves for Valentines Day. I'm not much a video game person, but I really like this one, like you said we can all play together and so we can all have fun together. I'm not so good though!

Hillary said...

I worked with Mandy at TOSH, but now she's my NP. Next time you see Raquel ask her if she wants us to do one, or if she's already got too many going on or whatever. Let me know.

Unknown said...

I played it with Heather last weekend in winslow and found out that i'm not very good at the drums. I like the guitar parts though. Very fun. Love hearing about the good times you kids have! :) miss you all like crazy!