Rhine Falls, Switzerland

February 04, 2008

February 3rd


Colton building a snow cave in front yard


Rico, Corey and Erika having a great time


I'm not sure if you can see the snow on the
rail but it was really deep.


Outside the front door


Colton shoveling


The finished drive, it took FOREVER!

I know I keep posting snow pictures but that is all that is happening here. This is the most snow we've had at our house since we've lived here. I'm not sure how deep it actually was because there were a lot of snow drifts. The news reported 11-18 inches in our area. The pictures don't actually do it justice.

We had some sad news yesterday too. Our ward was split again and this time our small street has to go to a brand new ward. I can't say that any of us are very happy about it. I know that change is good but I'm having a hard time seeing the good in this move. It really only affects 5 active families on our street. It stinks but what do you do? The church is still true no matter where you are right? We are also moving buildings, this will be the 3rd meetinghouse we've been in since we've lived here. Crazy!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That snow is crazy! I can't believe how much there is! Austin would be in heaven. Here we get 3 inches and he thinks its the best thing ever!