Rhine Falls, Switzerland

February 26, 2008

Book Tag

The Rules...

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

Ok Hillary, I am finally doing one of your tags.
Corey found this book on one of the bookshelves this week. Wow, I haven't seen this book for a million years so I decided to read it again. The book is Jonathon Livingston Seagull.
Here is the sentence, "I don't understand how you manage to love a mob of birds that has just tried to kill you."

I'm tagging Jodee, Stephanie, Jackie, and Corri. Stacie is too busy with new twins finally at home!

5 comments:

Corri Havlicek said...

LOL! Are you serious?

PAULA said...

Did I not say it was lame???
I've been tagged a few times and never do it, this one was easy!!

Anonymous said...

Here's mine:

Book is "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer" (she's full of it, too.)

Page 123 - the 5th sentence is "I can't handle it."

Seriously. I am not making that up!

I'm may not post it on my blog, though, so I'll post it here just in case. Hope that is okay.

Hillary said...

you have an attitude problem... no more tags for you. :P

PAULA said...

Sorry!
I actually did it though, it was an easy one.